Buy Big Bud Automatic Seeds
$60.00 for 10 seeds
Feminized Cannabis Seeds Big Bud Automatic (Autoflowering) is a is a feminized strain, which will only produce plants that flower as females..
- Reviews (0)
The heavy-yielding big sister of WSS Skunk Automatic! Big Bud Automatic feminized keeps the auto-flowering ability, short bushy Indica shape and sparkling juicy buds of WSS Skunk Automatic, while adding a sweet lemon flavour and clear, happy high to the mix, thanks to her 20% Sativa component. Indoors, the flowering phase begins when the plants are still small (normally about seven weeks after seedlings are established) and is usually completed within 60 days. Big Bud Automatic feminized seeds are easy to grow both indoors and outdoors and plants generally finish around 65-100cm tall, making this cannabis variety an ideal choice for gardeners with low ceilings or fences.
Big Bud Automatic gives a beautiful yield for an autoflowering strain, especially one which stays so compact. Due to their fat, oversized calyxes her delicious buds finish bigger, heavier and somewhat more open than those of WSS Skunk Automatic. Plants retain a mostly-Indica growth pattern, making these autoflowering seeds a great buy for people using Sea of Green or Screen of Green growing methods.
During cultivation, the smell of cannabis is quite subtle, but a gentle squeeze of the ripening tops will release a mouthwatering scent of sweet citrus, as well as leaving you with sticky fingers from their thick coating of resin glands!
- Temperate / ContinentalBig Bud Automatic (Autoflowering) can be grown outside in a normal warm summer.
- Compact plantBig Bud Automatic (Autoflowering) will have relatively small height gain during the flowering phase.
- Flowering 45 – 60 daysBig Bud Automatic (Autoflowering) will have a comparatively short flowering time.
- Yield Large YieldBig Bud Automatic (Autoflowering) can produce a large yield, without the extra care needed for some of the higher yielding strains
- 80% Indica The Big Bud Automatic (Autoflowering) strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.